The McCulloch Brothers
|"Miller Bros. Motors Building Exterior"
June 6, 1940
|"Phoenix Fire Department Central Station #1 with Fire Trucks Parked in Front"
|"Colonel Thompson Ranch"
Thompson, J. E. (Joseph Edward), 1875-1950 / Phoenix (Ariz.)
|"Dr. Scholls Shoe Store Interior"
April 22, 1941
|There are over 50 photos on the following pages and you are encouraged to view them all by
clicking the 'NEXT' buttonon the bottom of this page. Be sure to click twice on the photos to view
them in their full, detailed glory.
|ABOUT THESE PHOTOS:
This collection houses commercial photographs showing city scenes, streets, architectural views and
building construction, commercial activities, water development projects (including dams and canals),
landscapes, and agriculture in and around Phoenix, Arizona.
These photos were donated to Arizona State University Libraries and have made available
the photography of James Morrison McCulloch and William Patrick McCulloch, commercial
photographers who owned a studio in downtown Phoenix.
These high-resolution photographs were hand selected from the collection and restored by the
|In 1938, the Grosso family lived at 230 E. Monroe St. in Phoenix.
This picture was taken approximately 3 months before Charles Grosso was
killed in an airplane crash.
June 28, 1938