"Hell With the Lid Off!"
|HOMESTEAD WORKS - 1912|
|LINCOLN HOTEL - 1904
Razed in 1950 for Gateway Center
|MONONGAHELA WHARF - 1910
Photo Taken From Smithfield Street Bridge
|ABOUT THESE PHOTOS:
All these images were taken between 1900 & 1915.
These high-resolution reproductions of glass plate negatives were donated to the SteelCactus Foundation by Douglas Haney.
|WESTINGHOUSE AIR BRAKE - 1905
Turtle Creek Valley
Carnegie Steel - Duquesne Works
|T.J. KEENAN BUILDING - 1907
Building Still Exists!
|See photos like these in their original form!
Plus the largest collection of cameras anywhere!
|THE ONLY MUSEUM LIKE IT IN THE U.S.!|
|531 East Ohio Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
|Photo Antiquities Museum of Pittsburg|