Photo Antiquities Museum of Pittsburg
531 East Ohio Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
(412) 231-7881
THE ONLY MUSEUM LIKE IT IN THE U.S.!
See photos like this in their original form!
Plus the largest collection of cameras anywhere!
JAIL, FORBES AVENUE FACADE AND PART OF ROSS STREET FACADE, FROM THE WEST
Allegheny County Courthouse & Jail, 436 Grant Street (Courthouse), 420 Ross Street (Jail)
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County
COURTHOUSE, INTERIOR, SECOND FLOOR, SOUTH SIDE, HALL, LOOKING EAST
Allegheny County Courthouse & Jail, 436 Grant Street (Courthouse), 420 Ross Street (Jail)
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County
Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania
ABOUT THESE PHOTOS:
These high-resolution reproductions of glass plate negatives were donated to the SteelCactus Foundation by Douglas Haney.
These Photos Have Been Restored to Their Original Brillance by the SteelCactus Foundation.
City-County Building, 414 Grant Street, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County
Main Elevation (Grant Street), Looking East
Doctor Nathaniel Bedford Monument, Trinity Cathedral Churchyard
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County
Charles M. Stotz, Photographer - February 12, 1935